This grill is manufactured from commercial high quality stainless-steel. It features a honeycomb ceramic infrared burner made with stainless steel. Manufactured by Solaire, this grill is great for all your cooking needs. This product has a firebox that is completely welded; therefore, no mechanical fasteners are utilized. This machine offers you the terrific taste of an intensely hot charcoal fire with gas consistency, convenience and even control. It comes with a limited warranty of one year.
This product is simple to fit together and even use, all the components, are included when buying it, as well as the instructions are very clear. Cleaning the grill is easy and fast. The grill makes it easy for you to prepare fantastic meals and even conserve space.
The barbecue spreads heat in a uniform manner, and cooks your food very fast, and your food becomes very moist.
The instant the system is hot; it can remain lit in the blowing wind with the lid wide open. Also, this grill is quite efficient with fuel, tending to work nicely with smaller propane canisters.
It has grates which are thin; therefore, there is not a lot of sticking. Also, it is well made and even comes with strong safety case. Oil drippings vaporize or simply stay in grill; therefore, it does not appear to become oily or even untidy down in the floor pan.
The barbeque grill features a rather small area of cooking; therefore, big amounts of food may not be grilled at the same time.
As a result of its bad design, the inner surface traps grilling juices in places that cannot be easily reached. The cleaning time of the hard to reach areas far surpasses grilling time; therefore, it is not fun to use. Also, it is costly for a portable gas grill.
With this grill, you are guaranteed of a good time when cooking your food. You can carry it with you on camping trips, picnics and when you are going for long journeys.
- Portable infrared grill with electronic push-button ignition; uses 1 pound propane cylnders (larger tank with optional adapter)
- 155 square inches of grilling space (fits eight 4-inch hamburgers); 14,000 BTU/hour; 61.1 Infrared Intensity Index
- Stainless steel (commercial grade) welded construction; bottom rails accept a variety of Solaire accessory mounts
- V-shape stainless steel grilling grids increase flavor while reducing flare-ups; includes carrying bag
- With lid down, grill measures 21 wide by 13 deep by 12 inches high; shipping weight 27 pounds; one year limited warranty