The Masterbuilt Electric Analog Smoker comes with a 547.8 square inch smoking area and three racks that give you an opportunity to smoke multiple kinds of dishes in one time. With the changeable thermostat control, the whole smoking job becomes hassle-free and very convenient. The temperature can be set within the range of 110 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. You can rely on the thermometer in maintaining just the right temperature for your dish without any problems of overcooking and excessive dryness. Basically you can expect your food to be smoked just right with its appetizing taste, juiciness, and smoke flavor. You don’t need to worry further when cleaning this smoker since it comes with a removable grease pan and it is very easy to maintain. You will surely enjoy your smoking experience when you own one of these smokers.
The smoker was found to be very easy and comfortable to use. You don’t need to be an expert in order to manipulate such smoker. It is consistent with its temperature settings and at the same time it takes minimal time to assemble and repair. The construction is made of good quality materials ensuring its great strength and durability. The shelves also provide a bigger room for more dishes to smoke. The whole smoker unit is definitely a good item for family and outdoor use.
The Masterbuilt Electric Analog Smoker works just right especially with its temperature. You can rely on its variable thermostat control where you easily set the exact temperature of your choice. The unit easily heats up without any trouble. With all these, the unit is economical to use since the food just gets done quickly.
Temperature cannot withstand extreme cold and wind
In terms of smoking, the whole smoker unit works fine. However during extreme temperatures, specifically winter and windy days, the smoker does not heat up in accordance to its settings. It cannot withstand the cold temperature around it. Therefore it requires more time to smoke your food. There are also instances when the thermometer fails to work properly.
- The Masterbuilt 30-inch electrical digital smoker features digital temperature and timer controls
- The thermostat temperature control allows you to cook food evenly from 100°F to 275°F
- Side loader makes adding wood chips to the smoker easy
- Black, powder-coated finish for durability
- Fully insulated to keep the internal tempearture constant for even cooking
- This Masterbuilt smoker features four chrome cooking racks, a removable drip pan and a top air damper
- Some assembly is required. Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee
- Assembled, the digital smoker measures 20.6″ long, 20.2″ wide and 33.3″ high